David Horne has created two wheels which contain a mixture of concealers and cream pigments to allow for skin sculpting and perfecting. GlamBase Wheel 1 is aimed at fair to medium skin tones and GlamBase Wheel 2 is aimed at medium to deep skin tones.
GlamBase Wheel 1
– Glow is an ivory cream highlighter with gold shimmer running through it
– Perfect 1 is an olive based concealer designed to build coverage and enhance the complexion
– Perfect 2 is a peach based concealer designed to build coverage and enhance the complexion
– Illuminate is a neutral cream pigment designed for highlighting
– Sculpt 1 is an ashy taupe cream pigment designed for contouring on fair skin tones
– Sculpt 2 is an olive cream pigment designed for contouring on medium skin tones
You can see the GlamBase Wheel 1 in action in my foundation routine video:
GlamBase Wheel 2:
– Radiate is a copper iridescent cream highlighter
– Caramel is a yellow based cream pigment designed to highlight dark skin tones
– Toffee is a yellow based cream pigment designed to highlight dark skin tones
– Chestnut is a deep red based cream pigment designed for contouring
– Shadow is a deep olive based concealer designed to build coverage and contour
– Truffle is a deep neutral concealer designed to to build coverage and enhance the complexion
I was lucky enough to attend a Black Beauty Masterclass by David Horne where he demonstrated how to use the GlamBase Wheel 2. Here is a photo of the finished look:
The GlamBase Wheels are £25 for 35g of product which is an absolute bargain. They are the perfect addition to your kit and are available from Love Makeup, Cocktail Cosmetics and direct from House of GlamDolls.
Products mentioned in this post were gifted.